Coronavirus – the latest updates from Russell Hobbs - FIND OUT MORE
Date And Oat Bread
This simple recipe creates a hearty and delicious bread for any use.
- 300g water
- 100g chopped dates
- 8g (1 ½ tsp) salt
- 22g (1 ½ tbsp) demerara sugar
- 10g (1 ½ tbsp) milk powder
- 50g oats
- 50g rye flour
- 350g strong white bread flour
- 5g yeast
Method (click to mark as completed)
- Place all ingredients in the bread maker in the order listed.
- Always remember to put wet ingredients in first, dry ingredients second and finally the yeast.
- Bake on Basic Function (1) and select Medium Sized Loaf.
Completed steps (click to remove last step)