Coronavirus – the latest updates from Russell Hobbs - FIND OUT MORE
Low Fat Brownies
Feast on lush low fat brownies without worrying about your waistline!
- 220g caster sugar
- 125g plain flour
- 60g cocoa
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 330ml apple sauce
- 4 egg whites
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
Method (click to mark as completed)
Method (Makes 12)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Lightly grease a baking tray with olive oil spray.
- Sift the sugar, flour, cocoa and baking powder together in a bowl. Use a whisk, or a hand mixer on a low speed, to beat the apple sauce, egg whites and vanilla together.
- Combine the egg white mixture into the flour until just mixed together. Do not over mix. Pour into the baking tray.
- Using oven mitts, insert the baking tray into the roaster.
- Close the lid set the timer and cook for 30 minutes or until cooked.
- Allow to cool and sprinkle with icing sugar to serve.
Completed steps (click to remove last step)