Coronavirus – the latest updates from Russell Hobbs - FIND OUT MORE
Choose your favourite toppings to add to this basic pizza dough recipe.
- 250ml water
- 525g strong white bread flour
- 1½ tblsp olive oil
- 1½ tsp dried yeast
- 1½ tsp sugar
- 1½ tsp salt
Method (click to mark as completed)
- Sift the flour into a bowl.
- Add the yeast, sugar and salt. Add the water and oil. Mix at low to medium speed till the dough is smooth.
- Cover the bowl with a damp cloth and put it somewhere warm till it doubles in size (30-40 minutes).
- Knead by hand for a few minutes.
- Cut the dough in half. Roll the dough into circles on a floured surface. Put the circles on a non-stick baking tray.
- Spread the circles with a tomato based sauce and add toppings.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 18-20 minutes. The surface should be golden brown.
Completed steps (click to remove last step)