Coronavirus – the latest updates from Russell Hobbs - FIND OUT MORE
These buttery biscuits are super easy to make with just three ingredients.
- 125g butter
- 55g caster sugar, plus extra to finish
- 180g plain flour
Method (click to mark as completed)
- Heat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas 5.
- Beat the butter and the sugar together using a hand mixer until smooth.
- Stir in the flour to get a smooth paste. Turn on to a work surface and gently roll out until 1cm/½in thick.
- Cut into rounds or fingers and place onto a baking tray. Sprinkle with caster sugar and chill in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until pale golden-brown. Set aside to cool on a wire rack.
Completed steps (click to remove last step)