Coronavirus – the latest updates from Russell Hobbs - FIND OUT MORE
Savoury Christmas Wreaths
Make a festive cheesy wreath for a Christmas gathering.
- 1x pack of ready-to-roll puff pastry
- 1 med egg, beaten
- 100g cheddar cheese or parmesan
Method (click to mark as completed)
- Preheat your oven to 180°C. Flour your surface and roll out your pastry into a ball. Roll the dough into two separate but thin sized sausage shapes. As you roll them, gently press thin strips of grated cheese into the sausage shapes.
- Make sure both of the sausages are the same length by lying them side by side.
- Place one of the sausages on top of the other pastry sausage and lace them together.
- Brush the pastry with a beaten egg mixture - this will make it go golden brown.
- Allow to bake for approximately 15 minutes.
- Once cooked, allow to cool and decorate them with some ribbon to hang on your tree.
Completed steps (click to remove last step)