Coronavirus – the latest updates from Russell Hobbs - FIND OUT MORE
Snowball Dough Balls
These are great if your hosting a Christmas party.
- 190 g water, tepid
- 15 g butter, melted
- 8 g salt
- 15 g caster sugar
- 6 g dried milk powder
- 350 g strong white flour
- 5 g dried yeast
- 1 tub vanilla icing
- Icing sugar to dust
Method (click to mark as completed)
- Mix together the flour, salt, sugar, milk power and add the yeast, add the butter and water and mix to form dough.
- Knead for 10-15 minutes by hand until smooth and elastic.
- Leave covered in a bowl in a warm place for 20 minutes.
- Split the dough into 20 small pieces and roll into balls. Place on a lined baking tray and cover with cling film, leave in a warm place for 20-30 minutes until almost doubled in size.
- Preheat an oven to 230°C.
- Bake the balls for 10 minutes, then reduce the temperature to 200C and bake until golden brown.
- Leave to cool on a wire rack until completely cool. Dip in the vanilla icing and serve.
Completed steps (click to remove last step)