Coronavirus – the latest updates from Russell Hobbs - FIND OUT MORE
Hosting a lunch and looking to put something healthy on the menu? We’ve got you covered, with our recipe for Cos Cups. Filled with tuna steak, salad and wasabi mayonnaise -it's a great choice for fish lovers.
- 2 x 150-200g tuna steaks
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cos lettuce
- 1 avocado
- 2 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- ½ red onion, cut into rings
- Wasabi mayonnaise
Method (click to mark as completed)
Preparation time: 5-10 minutes
Cooking time: 3-8 minutes
- Start by heating the oil in a pan. Then season the tuna and fry for 1-2 minutes on each side. Remove the tuna from the pan and allow it time to cool before cutting it into approx 1 cm cubed pieces.
- Next, cut the bottom off the lettuce and put aside 6 of the bigger leaves for your cups. Shred the remaining lettuce leaves to fill your cups.
- Build up your ingredients inside the lettuce cups, adding cherry tomatoes, avocado, tuna, sweetcorn and red onion before finishing with a drizzle of wasabi mayonnaise.
Recommended Russell Hobbs product: The Desire Mini Chopper
Completed steps (click to remove last step)