Coronavirus – the latest updates from Russell Hobbs - FIND OUT MORE
Sea Bream, Ginger & Spring Onion Parcels
These easy steamed fish parcels with Asian infused flavours are an ideal way to get kids in the kitchen.
- 6 fillets fish, approx. 150g in weight
- 20g fresh ginger, finely grated
- 6 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 lemons, juice and zest
- 75ml white wine
- 30ml olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Method (click to mark as completed)
- For each parcel, take a piece of tin foil approx. 15 cm by 25 cm and a piece of baking paper approx. 5 cm by 10 cm.
- For each parcel lay the tin foil down and place the piece of baking paper on top of it centralised.
- Place a piece of fish on top of the baking paper. Divide the other ingredients evenly between the 6 pieces of fish.
- Bring the four edges of the baking paper together above the fish to create a parcel. Place the parcels into the steamer basket and steam for approx. 12 minutes or until the fish is starting to flake.
Chef’s Tip: Delicious with our Parsley Potato Gnocchi or Harissa Pasta Salad for a bit of a kick!
Completed steps (click to remove last step)