Coronavirus – the latest updates from Russell Hobbs - FIND OUT MORE
King Prawn And Champagne Linguine
This Valentine’s Day, treat your loved one to a pasta dish with a luxurious twist. Our King Prawn and Champagne Linguine is simple to make and will definitely send the sparks of romance flying.
- King prawns, peeled
- 20ml sesame oil
- 10g fresh ginger, finely diced
- 15g sesame seeds, toasted
- 100g mange tout, finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- ½ red chilli, finely sliced
- 40ml dark soy sauce
- 30ml vegetable oil
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- ½ red pepper, deseeded, finely sliced
- ½ yellow pepper, deseeded, finely sliced
- ½ daikon
- 1 large courgette
- 40g beansprouts
- 30ml sweet chilli sauce
- ½ bunch fresh coriander
- Salt and pepper to taste
Method (click to mark as completed)
Preparation time: 5-10 minutes
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook the pasta in a pan as per the packet instructions.
- For the sauce: Heat half of the oil in a seperate pan, season the prawns with salt, pepper and paprika and fry for 1-2 minutes on each side. Then remove these from the pan and set aside.
- Add the shallots and garlic into a pan and cook for 2-3 minutes without any colour. Then pour in the champagne and reduce until it becomes a syrup. Next add the fish stock and reduce it by 2 thirds. Add the cream and bring to the boil before simmering for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the cooked linguine, prawns and chopped chives.
Completed steps (click to remove last step)