Coronavirus – the latest updates from Russell Hobbs - FIND OUT MORE
Lemon, Garlic And Parsley Chicken Breast
Pack your roast full of flavour with this spring recipe.
- 4 chicken breasts, approx. 200 g each, butterflied
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- ¼ bunch flat leaf parsley
- Salt and pepper
Method (click to mark as completed)
- Mix the lemon, garlic, parsley and seasoning in a bowl.
- Add the chicken breasts making sure they are covered with the marinade. Marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Cook the chicken in a Russell Hobbs food steamer for 10-12 minutes or until the juices run clear.
Completed steps (click to remove last step)