Coronavirus – the latest updates from Russell Hobbs - FIND OUT MORE
A quick, delicious and light mid-week meal or dinner party appetizer - these chilli prawns will have everyone asking for seconds!
- 1kg prawns
- 1 onion
- 2 tbsp chilli powder
- 1 ½ tsp cumin
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Method (click to mark as completed)
Method (Serves 4)
- Peel and slice finely the onion.
- Clean the prawns (tails may be left for a more decorative presentation).
- Mix the spices and combine with prawns in a bowl, tossing prawns until evenly coated.
- Heat oil in the fry pan over a medium heat. Fry the onions until soft.
- Add the prawns and cook for a couple of minutes each side, or until prawns turn red-brown.
- Serve with wedges of lime and salad.
Completed steps (click to remove last step)