Coronavirus – the latest updates from Russell Hobbs - FIND OUT MORE
Salmon & Vegetables
Create this tasty and healthy fish dish with the simple to use Russell Hobbs Three Tier Food Steamer.
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp mirin
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 2 tsp chilli sauce
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- Small bunch coriander, chopped
Method (click to mark as completed)
Method (Serves 4)
- Add the mirin, soy sauce, chopped spring onion, chopped coriander, honey, ginger, and garlic to a bowl and mix to create a marinade.
- Add the salmon to the bowl and coat thoroughly with the marinade.
- Refrigerate the marinated salmon fillets for 1 hour.
- Add 1 Litre of water to the steamer tray .
- Slice the vegetables in half lengthways.
- Add the marinated salmon to the lower tier of the steamer.
- Add the chopped carrots to the middle tier of the steamer.
- Set the timer for 15 minutes.
- After 5 minutes add the asparagus, courgettes and broccoli to the top tier of the steamer.
- Serve with a garnish of chopped spring onion, and a side of soy sauce for dipping.
Completed steps (click to remove last step)