Coronavirus – the latest updates from Russell Hobbs - FIND OUT MORE
Chocolate Fondue Bunnies
Here's one of our fun, if not a little messy, Easter recipes to make with the kids.
- 250g dark or milk chocolate
- 15g oil
- 2g salt
- 1 packet of large marshmallows
- Selection of fruits (for dipping)
- Icing pens
Method (click to mark as completed)
- In a small serving pan, lightly coat with a thin layer of oil to prevent the chocolate from burning.
- Add all of the chocolate and the salt.
- Stir occassionally to all the chocolate to be warmed thoroughly.
- Take the marshmallows and cut a slit in the middle up to approximately 2 cm length to form bunny ears.
- Using an icing pen, draw little faces onto your bunnies, ensuring the ears are the right way.
- Use a selection of fruits and your marshmallow bunnies to dip into your chocolate fondue.
Completed steps (click to remove last step)