Coronavirus – the latest updates from Russell Hobbs - FIND OUT MORE
Mini Savoury Quiches
These delectable little snacks are great for entertaining or enjoying as a treat.
- 1 - 2 sheets of puff pastry
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 small spring onion, chopped
- 1 slice ham, diced
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Method (click to mark as completed)
Method (Makes 12)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Using a 5 cm round cutter, cut 12 rounds of just thawed pastry and tuck into non-stick 12 cup mini-muffin pan, making sure it is well pressed down.
- Place muffin pan into the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until pastry is lightly coloured.
- Remove from oven, and press down raised portion.
- Return to oven and cook for a further few minutes until pastry base dries out a little while you prepare the filling.
- Beat together the egg and milk, then stir in all remaining ingredients. Using a tablespoon carefully fill each pastry case almost to the top.
- Return to the oven and bake for approximately 15 minutes or until filling is just firm. Serve warm.
Completed steps (click to remove last step)