Coronavirus – the latest updates from Russell Hobbs - FIND OUT MORE
A delicious snack and chunky alternative to fries.
- 6 medium sized, unpeeled potatoes such as Desiree or Sweet Potato
- Extra light olive or vegetable oil for deep frying
Method (click to mark as completed)
Method (Serves 4)
- Quarter potatoes and steam until just tender.
- Drain well and set aside to cool.
- Preheat oil in your Deep Fryer to 190°C. Arrange potatoes in the basket and cook for 3 - 5 minutes or until crisp and golden.
- Tilt basket and allow to drain for a couple of minutes.
- Serve the wedges sprinkled with dried mixed herbs and coarse salt flakes, and a side of sour cream.
Completed steps (click to remove last step)