Coronavirus – the latest updates from Russell Hobbs - FIND OUT MORE
Slow Cooker Ribs
Using a slow cooker in this recipe produces succulent, tender ribs that fall off the bone and is sure to impress your guests. Perfect for a BBQ, dinner party, or just for a weekend treat with the family.
- 1½ kg meaty pork ribs
- 350g barbecue sauce
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- 2 bay leaf
- 5g coriander seeds
- 5g mustard seeds
- 5g peppercorns
Method (click to mark as completed)
- Using a slow cooker, pour 60g of the barbacue sauce and all of the other ingredients into the bowl.
- Fill the slow cooker with enough water to cover.
- Set the timer to low and cook for around 8-9 hours or until the meat is tender.
- Once the meat is tender, preheat your oven to 220C.
- Remove the ribs from your slow cooker and transfer to a foil-lined baking tray
- Baste with the remaining barbecue sauce and season with salt & pepper.
- Cook for approximately 30 minutes or until the meat begins to crisp.
Completed steps (click to remove last step)